- Babelfish Version: 2.1.2
- PostgreSQL Server Version: 14.3
- Download source distributions:
- Babelfish Compass
- Date: November 4, 2022
Babelfish 2.1.2 contains the functionality and features of versions 2.1.0 and 2.1.1, as well as:
- a fix for critical issues in Babelfish due to incorrect handling of user input for some application features.
- a fix for error handling in sp_prepare calls which can cause a server crash when a large number of parameters are sent by the application. Babelfish currently supports a maximum of 100 parameters for a procedure or function.
- a fix for error handling in SSL/TLS handshake for some client drivers.
Babelfish does not support an upgrade path to version 2.1.2 from Babelfish 1.x.x. Use the following command to check the version of Babelfish that you have installed:
babelfish_db# SELECT sys.serverProperty('BabelfishVersion') AS BabelfishVersion; babelfishversion ------------------ 2.1.2 (1 row)
To see a list of the individuals that have contributed to the Babelfish project, visit the project website.
Babelfish for PostgreSQL is open-source software that uses the Apache License version 2 (ALv2) and the PostgreSQL License. The source for the project is available on GitHub.
Babelfish for PostgreSQL is open source software that uses the Apache License version 2 (ALv2) and PostgreSQL License. ALv2 grants you well-understood usage rights; you can use, modify, extend, embed, monetize, resell, and offer Babelfish for PostgreSQL as part of your products and services. The source for the entire project is available on GitHub and you’re welcome to build from source for customized deployments.Version: 2.1.2
Release Date: Nov 04, 2022